£24000 - £26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
Reporting to the Technical Director and working alongside a technical team, the Technical Systems Officer will be responsible for the management of the specification, legal labelling and compliance systems. To liaise with Technical, Commercial and NPD colleagues from product concept to launch ensuring all product legalities are considered during the process.
The successful Technical Systems Officer will have previous FMCG food manufacturing experience in a technical systems / legal labelling or specifications capacity.
Responsibilities of the Technical Systems Officer include:
• To be responsible for the generation of product specifications and ensure their compliance to
• customer requirements
• Effectively maintain supplier specifications and systems, working to agreed deadlines and
• ensuring specifications and artwork are ‘right first time’.
• To assist the Director of Technical with identified technical duties.
• To be an effective support to the QA, Production, Commercial and NPD Teams.
• To be an effective member of the Technical Team, with specific emphasis on the provision of
• accurate information at all times.
• To ensure critical paths, in regard to specification and artwork approval, are always met and
• manage the customer technical information process from concept to launch
• Generation of new or changed label scripts and technically approve any label / artwork
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.