North West England
£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
6 Month Contract – Opportunity to become permanent
Salary equivalent to 35k Per Annum
Flexible working hours 1 in 3 Weekends
Based in Warrington
Our client a global producer of speciality chemicals as part of continued growth is looking to recruit an additional QC Analyst to strengthen the existing team based on the Warrington site.
- Quality control analyses using established procedures so that production/environmental processes and final products can be controlled within specification limits.
- Validate analytical results, taking appropriate action to address any anomalies, ensuring business decisions are based on robust data. Construction and use of analytical control charts.
- Maintain and calibrate analytical instruments, including rectifying routine problems (liaising with internal experts where appropriate), to ensure robust and reliable data.
- Maintain and ensure all laboratory analytical documentation including analytical records and logbooks are updated as required.
- A BSc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry with at least 3 years analytical experience.
- A working knowledge of and experience within a cGMP environment is desirable.
- A reasonable level of communication skills are required as results produced often need to be communicated directly to internal personnel (plant manager, R&D etc) or externally to third party manufacturers.
- Good laboratory skills (performing analysis, manual dexterity, basic report writing, sampling techniques) and IT literacy is a must.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.