+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
The Manufacturing Manager be part of the SLT at the main manufacturing site heading up production activities and CI projects. Reporting to the Head of Operations the role currently has 3 Shift Managers reporting in. Plans to grow the business are pivotal on this position which will provide production expertise to other sites and be part of growth during acquisitions.
The successful Manufacturing Manager / Senior Production leader will ideally have experience of working in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment in a senior management position where you have consistently delivered and met deadlines. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team to achieve productivity and able to influence a culture of continuous improvement. Your passion for operations is combined with honed communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships, meaning you’re at home in both team briefs and management meetings.
Manufacturing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Being part of the management team embedding business values and culture
- Driving a culture of behavioural based Health & Safety
- Delivering and improving OEE
- Reducing changeover times
- Reducing operational downtime
- Standardising running speeds through CI/Engineering initiatives
- Reducing rework
- Delivering CI & process control across all three shifts
- Reducing material costs on high giveaway products
- Reducing waste for known problem products
- Introducing labour reduction initiatives
- Ensuring full labour utilisation
- Ensuring GMP across all 3 shifts
- Delivering the training plan & ensuring multi‐skills across all area’s
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.