£44000 - £46000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
26 days ago
Double Days with 1 weekend in 3.
Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Boston, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
Up to £46,000
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Electrically Biased Support Engineer, to join their Engineering Team on a 12 month FTC. The successful Support Engineer will be responsible for providing effective and efficient maintenance of the plant owning all planned maintenance, calibrations and breakdown until completion.
The successful Support Engineer will have previous engineering experience ideally in a manufacturing or packaging environment. You will ideally have experience of working in a lean / CI and proactive engineering environment embracing the 5s principles with a positive, can do attitude.
Support Engineer responsibilities:
• Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
• Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
• Ideally working knowledge of PLC’s, including Fault finding, Boilers, Pumps, HVACS, Hydraulics, CNC Machinery, sterilisation or Canning Systems.
• Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
• Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.