£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8923
27 days ago
Working as a member of the Project Team, the Assistant Document Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- To provide support to the DC team as required
- Carry out a range of general administrative and clerical duties, ensuring a high level of service is delivered at all times such as processing documents, correspondence, filing, PDF production and progress chasing
- Take action promptly and accurately carry out administrative tasks assigned by the projects team
- General record keeping and filing of records, both electronically and manual maintaining GDPR standard guidelines
- Champion the company’s core values of Passion, Integrity, Challenge and Collaboration
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- A high standard of general education inc GCSE English Language, Maths and IT (grades 4-9 or A-C) or equivalent level of education
- Ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders and contractors
- Performed a similar administrative role previously working within a project environment
- Provided administration support to nuclear or defence based projects
Security Clearance is vital for the role and therefore successful applicants will need to be eligible for SC clearance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.