£75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: car,bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
The successful Senior Manufacturing Manager / Factory Manager will have previous senior management experience in a fast paced, process driven manufacturing environment ideally food and drink / packaging. You will be a commercially astute leader with high level budget management experience and a background in lean / continuous improvement management. Degree educated or equivalent ideally with a formal lean / CI qualification.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Manager / Factory Manager include:
- Ensure the necessary safety, health and environmental standards are maintained within manufacturing operations.
- Set the direction, the culture and the standards for people and performance at the site
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the consistent delivery of “right first time” production.
- Delivery of the budgeted targets and effective achievement of the manufacturing KPI’s.
- Developing and executing improvement plans covering all operational KPI’s within the scope of the role.
- Ensure manufacturing data is accurate, recorded appropriately and reported in a timely manner.
- Management, Leadership and coaching of direct reports and wider site Manufacturing team
- Lead the delivery of the Operational Excellence framework for manufacturing.
- Lead and support the delivery of improvement projects and capital investment projects.
Near Peterborough - commutable from Lincolnshire, Norfolk and South Cambridgeshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.