£33000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
5 months ago
Your role would also be to ensure that the team is engaged and performing to a high level. range of challenging KPIs within the department are constantly exceeded.
£ Competitive salary
Monday to Thursday, Lates (5pm-3am) 40 hours per week
Cwmbran, Newport area
Shift Production Shift Manager – Summary of responsibilities:
- Demonstrate inspiring leadership, which motivates and engages teams to achieve high performance and drives performance of the department forward
- Contribute to the development of the long term manufacturing strategy, and implement initiatives geared towards operational excellence.
- Accountability for the effective implementation and monitoring of people management including policy and procedures relating to performance management, attendance management, quality and employee relations activities
- Develop a culture of high performance and improvements amongst teams, where employees are motivated and engaged
- Ensure that staff are kept safe, by promoting safe behaviours at all times, and taking accountability for the health and safety action plans and improvements
- Provide coaching and mentoring, putting in place plans for succession planning and talent management to meet the needs of the department, and develop people in line with performance and role needs so they can achieve their potential
Previous experience of leading manufacturing teams at Shift Manager / Production Manager level within a fast paced FMCG Manufacturing environment is essential. Management qualifications (such as ILM) are preferred but not essential. Demonstrable experience in delivering improvement initiatives, and change management would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.