£37500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
The successful QA / Technical Shift Coordinator will have previous 1st line technical / QA management experience in a food manufacturing environment, demonstrating strong leadership and coaching abilities. You will hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in food safety and HACCP and ideally have knowledge and experience of thermal processes.
Key responsibilities include
• Ensure delivery of internal audits to the set schedule.
• Administer all the hold and rework notifications for the site.
• Responsible for completing site microbiological testing programmes.
• Ensure raw material testing is completed in a timely manner
• Manage the collection and submission of samples for nutritional testing
• Responsible for raising any necessary PO’s for the dept.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the fill weight / net weight database.
• Responsible for any finished goods release required from rework.
• Approving new labels and maintaining the label reference documents.
• Responsible for ensuring all the QA SOP’s and task assessments are up-to-date and
• Delivering QC and QA related training required on site.
Application via CV
Nights Monday - Friday 10pm - 6am
£37,500. 25 days holiday + stats, excellent company pension scheme
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.