£38000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
Our Client is one of the UK's leading Highways Service providers, they have a successful team of people built on many backgrounds and experiences. They value their staff for who they are and what they do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Drainage Engineer to join their team in Manchester. The role will be flexible in terms of remote working and office based.
- You will identify and apply appropriate methodologies and standards to produce effective and innovative solutions for Drainage schemes and studies to current standards.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and tender/contract documents
- Prepare land plans and schedules for access as required. Assistance with preparation required for the Value Management of Drainage Schemes.
- Contribute to compliance with the Quality Management Systems including site specific audits, and the production of design that comply with relevant health and safety regulation.
- Design experience working on Highways England and or Local Authority contracts dealing with highways maintenance/ new build schemes.
Salary and benefits
You can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday) together with two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.