£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 month ago
Bridgwater, Taunton. Yeovil, Glastonbury, Chard, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, South West
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Engineers ideally with an electrical bias to join the engineering team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to develop and progress your career within a large fast passed manufacturing environment.
Key accountability for Multi Skilled Engineers include –
• Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Liaise with contractors, to assess the quality and performance of their work in order to ensure that correct standards are maintained.
• Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
• Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
• Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
• Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
You will ideally be a multi skilled engineer, with experience carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on manufacturing machinery or similar.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.