£32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
6 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£48,000 + benefits
Boston, Sleaford, Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
A leading food manufacturer is currently seeking a Hygiene Supervisor to support the Hygiene Manager in ensuring quality, efficiency and cleaning standards on site.
Reporting into the Hygiene Manager, the successful Hygiene Supervisor will have a strong history working within fast paced food manufacturing environments with excellent people management skills. You will have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to motivate a team of Hygiene Operatives (permanent and agency).
Night Hygiene Supervisor Responsibilities include:
• Ensure all Hygiene members are working safely to all standards and procedures.
• Work closely with the Hygiene Manager to drive a positive culture within the Hygiene department.
• Champion ‘zero’ injuries, ensuring all hygiene members are sufficiently trained.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Assist with reviewing and updating Risk Assessments.
• Ensure SOP’s and SSOW are reviewed regularly and updated / trained out / audited.
• Report all engineering maintenance immediately to ensure minimal disruption and downtime to production.
• Work closely with other functions of the business (Technical, Production, Engineering, and Quality).
• Plan and schedule all Hygiene duties ensuring efficient completion by utilising resources effectively.
• Manager team holiday and absence rota.
• Regularly document all checks and work completion.
• Drive Good Manufacturing Practice at all times.
• Be responsible for maintaining high standards of housekeeping and ensure the site is ‘audit ready’ at all times.
• Support with adhoc duties relevant to job role as required.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.