Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
Senior Analytical scientist Negotiable DOE
Full time / Permanent – Reading
My client is a growing pharmaceutical business and due to expansion, they are looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis.
They are offering a varied and rewarding opportunity as a Senior Analytical scientist to a team of Analytical scientists.
In this role you will provide analytical support to IMP manufacture and release, formulation and screening groups and method development and validation. This is a hands-on role requiring you to actively participate in day-to-day lab activities.
Duties will include:
- Performing routine daily operations in the GMP analytical laboratory, in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory agency requirements
- Performing HPLC, FTIR, UV, Dissolution & KF analysis and performing one or more of NGI, ED, PSD, in compliance with documentation e.g. SOPs
- Analytical Representative on Projects liaising with other departments to achieve objectives and timelines
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- You must be an experienced Senior Analytical Scientist with prior experience working within a GMP laboratory/ pharmaceutical development environment
- knowledge of method development and validation and have expertise in the use of HPLC and Empower data acquisition system
- Experience in the development, validation, and routine usage of analytical methods for inhalation products
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.