£48000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Auditing Surveyor South West
6 months ago
This is a new position for the business, working alongside the Building Control Managers to direct and coordinate the technical auditing of Surveyors and oversee the Quality Management system to ensure quality standards are consistently met. The position would suit experienc6ed, qualified Building Control Surveyors (MCABE / MRICS / MCIOB) with a thorough understanding of building regulations and a passion for quality.
- Help to develop and maintain company technical and procedural auditing processes
- Overseeing the technical audits of surveyors/inspectors to ensure the building control service meets quality standards and objectives
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing the Quality Management System
- In conjunction with the Building Control Managers, overseeing daily activity and workloads of the team to meet objectives and targets
- Managing and implementing training for Building Control Project Managers
- Assisting upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution (i.e. RICS, CABE, CIOB)
- Experience in the construction industry with relevant technical and legislative experience in Building Control
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with appropriate interpersonal skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.