£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
The successful Key Account Manager will ideally have 3-5 years experience of managing B2B accounts within the consumer goods, contract manufacturing or related sectors. You will be seeking your next opportunity to develop your sales / account management career with the ability to maintain and develop relations with key clients, working cross functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs and orders are met and new opportunities are spotted
Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
• Maintaining relations with companies key clients whilst growing the company’s revenue
• Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
• Maintain and build documentation/files for all clients.
• Devise a short and long term plans including budget, sales, pricing strategy, objectives and customer satisfaction measures.
• Monitor and report on account progress, goals, and forecasts and any corrective actions for communication to internal and external stakeholders.
• Review for approval all major contracts, terms and price changes. Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client's long‐term goals.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.