North West England
£36660 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
Contract 12 Months – Northwest
Monday – Friday
My client is a looking for a QC Analyst/Support Specialist to join the business due to maternity leave.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? Be part of a company that what to succeed together through passion, commitment, and teamwork?
This fantastic opportunity as a QC Analyst/Support Specialist QC Compliance and Improvement manager in providing compliance support across QC activities.
The role will in require you to facilitate on time completion of DR’s, CAPA’s, Change Controls and SOP Updates
Duties will include:
- Ensure Quality, by managing, maintaining, and supporting the Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Support the Quality Manager and ensure Quality Control activities are carried out accordingly
- Maintain and update Quality Management System documentation.
- Manage the completion of DR’s, CAPA’s, Change Controls and SOP updates working closely with the QC labs. Review, approve and manage quality documentation including but not limited to Change controls, Deviations, non-conformances, CAPAs customer complaints and Validation documentation
- Promote the Company's purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- Awareness of the testing requirements across all the QC labs to support achievement of company customer focus by use of effective problem solving techniques
- To participate in site improvement project teams, to drive quality decisions and provide advice and technical support where required.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- cGMP background in the pharmaceutical industry Knowledge and understanding of Lean Lab principles
- Good understanding of the QC labs
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques Report writing skills
- Proven time management skills
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.