£37000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Other benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
£37k, Days Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4pm (early 2pm finish Friday) plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturer supplying into Automotive, Aerospace, Space, Marine and other sectors. There is a current opening for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding engineering team on site.
Due to a leaver there has been an opening for a new Engineer to join the team and help support our clients manufacturing process, on their reactive and planned maintenance.
This is a growing business with an exciting cutting edge product that’s in demand all over the world, so it’s a great time to be joining an expanding multi million turnover organisation as they continue their growth.
This role will join a team of 4, and report into the sites Maintenance Manager who himself comes from an Electrical background and is still quite hands on.
- Carry-out planned preventative maintenance activities and all associated documentation on time to the correct standard.
- Hands-on breakdown repairs and improvement work including electrical,
- mechanical and fluid power
- Timely resolution of basic facilities management tasks, escalating if required. (They do have a building maintenance engineer who works part time and takes care of most of these issues)
- Complete project tasks on time for all Safety, CI and plant installation projects.
- Communicate with equipment suppliers as required, seeking line manager support when required.
- Complies with H&S legislation and policies at all times.
- Ensure departmental compliance with AS9100D & IATF 16949 (training will be provided)
- Complete all required departmental performance data and KPIs.
- Enter all task and work order details in the CMMS Shire System (other CMMS experience will certainly be considered)
Experience carrying out a wide range of maintenance tasks (essential)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
Formal electrical qualifications to at least level 3 (essential)
Formal engineering qualifications, or working towards (preferable)
17th/18th Edition (preferable)
This is presently a days based role (7.30 a.m. till 4.00 p.m. with a 2 p.m. finish on a Friday) however flexibility will be required from time to time
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.