£60 - £90 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
about 2 months ago
My client is a prestigious defence organisation based in the South West. Operating across multiple sites, it is one of the country's largest high technology operations and a UK Top 25 Best Big Company for 2021.
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Information Services Developer for all tenant and Office 365 technologies and an on-Premises SharePoint environment to work in the IS division of the business within the Enterprise Content Management Team (ECM Team). A team focused on delivering and utilising evergreen technologies to facilitate exceptional Information Management and Exploitation. The specialist role is required to administer, protect and exploit electronic information aligned to Information Management Strategies, Policies, Standards and Procedures. This will include the design, development and implementation Office 365 and on premises SharePoint technical solutions, applications and toolsets through rigorous governance, and stakeholder engagements.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the technical strategic capability for the management and exploitation of information assets for the area of responsibility.
- Developing the technical strategy for services for area of responsibility, ensuring these align to departmental, functional and company strategies.
- Identifying and ensuring effective management of technical risks associated for the protection, management and exploitation of information assets
- Implementing and manage the technical elements of governance arrangements that assure business requirements for information management are satisfied.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, develop the technical solution, functional design and demonstrate appropriateness of solutions to key stakeholders.
- Administer, maintain and develop the Power Platform Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Design, develop, document and build Power Applications with associated Automates and Power BI capabilities.
- Educated to degree level.
- Able to communicate at all levels the effectively at all levels with exceptional written and oral skills.
- Understand the full product life cycle, requirements, design, build, test and release
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritising and time allocation.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and Office programmes
- Understanding of Information management and Record management principles
- Ensuring service excellence to fulfil customer expectations.
- Detailed knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint deployments and associated migration tools (Sharegate, PowerShell etc).
- Detailed knowledge of automation and control, e.g. site scripts, azure functions (logic apps)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.