£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Warranty Surveyor - Warrington
6 months ago
The position requires strong working knowledge of building regulations and the ability undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects. Suitable applicants will come from a Structural Warranty/Building Control/Building Surveying/Clerk of Works background.
- Inspecting homes being constructed and / or converted, working closely with developers and builders to ensure as far as is reasonably possible works are in accordance with the Technical Manual and Building Regs.
- Effectively self manage, by forward planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful and professional service whilst maximizing time spent on site.
- Recording inspection details on the database and communicating comments to clients
- Carry out developer assessments at the completion of projects
- Ongoing liaison surveyors and management on technical matters to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
- Ongoing Liaison with Developers / Clients / Builders, offering technical advice and guidance
- Part or Full member of professional organisations: RICS / CIOB / CABE / Similar
- Relevant BC, plan check, and site inspection experience or relevant Warranty experience
- In depth technical knowledge of Building Regs and other relevant construction standards
- Requires basic understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to fulfil the mobility requirement of the RMS role: Moving around a site, climbing ladders, working at height, drive reasonable distances
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.