£26 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
15 days ago
- Nuclear clearance is essential for this position (DV or SC Levels ONLY)
- Experience in Nuclear Decommissioning
- Previous work history of Nuclear sites
To work as part of a decommissioning team under the direction of a Site Supervisor to delivery projects which will involve decommissioning, decontamination, size reduction and waste management activities.
Carry out tasks as required for specific decommissioning projects, including:
- Plant and equipment size reduction
- Plant and equipment decontamination
- Building/room/floor decontamination
- Support to HP monitors during waste packaging and processing.
- Other work areas could involve plant operations, installation and support to commissioning.
- Complete and maintain as necessary all associated records and documentation.
There may also be the opportunity for a permanent placement with the client, this will be discussed at interview.
6-12 months initially
If you are interested in this role and you meet all of the requirements listed above, please apply to this advert with your updated CV and i will contact you regarding your application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.