£27500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 2 months ago
Shifts: Days, 12 hour, Pitman 2 week shift rotation:
Hours: 06;30 – 18:30
Week 1: Working - Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
Week 2: Working – Weds & Thurs
Warehouse Supervisor – Brief summary of Key responsibilities:
- Ensure warehouse teams achieves 99% stock accuracy and 99% pick accuracy
- Ensure Finished Goods are despatched on time, highlight any issues by working with Production and ensure that all key stakeholders are aware of logistical issues
- Attend daily planning meetings to ensure appropriate shunt times and finished goods are loaded.
- Ensure labour costs at or better than budget for manning and efficiency ensuring optimising labour numbers across your area of accountability.
- Driving compliance within ERP by ensuring authorised operators are following procedures by highlighting irregularities.
- Team skills matrices maintained and checked on monthly basis to ensure full compliance. Any GAPs identified and highlighted to Inbound/Outbound Manager.
- Thorough focus in ensuring that direct reports have full training provided to ensure compliance with H&S, consistency in processes and competency in delivering the best results for the business.
- Ensure defects of finished goods or inbound raw materials are immediately investigated and highlighted.
- Green every day Audit & GMP compliance for own area. Ensuring 5S improvements are driven by yourself by engaging staff and OBP Leads/Engineering with new ideas for implementation.
- Drive continuous improvement projects with the site leadership teams.
You will need to have worked in a Warehouse / Logistics environment and have a min of 3 years experience in managing people and leading a team. You will need to demonstrate a sound understanding of the inbound/outbound process. A valid FLT Counter Balance licence would be needed, whether previously expired or in date. A basic refresher course can be provided by the company.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.