£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
- Shift Lead PM: Monday – Friday 2pm to 10pm . c.£35,000 per annum
The successful Production Shift Lead will have previous supervisory experience in a fast paced manufacturing (food not essential) environment and evidence of achieving key performance and quality KPI outputs.
Responsibilities of the Production Shift Lead include:
• Supervise the smooth running of the line being the point of contact for all management enquiries
• Ensure that the line achieves the production plan with the best possible quality of product
• Develop in depth knowledge of the process and formulation in order to become the business’
• process expert for the for the product
• Oversee the packing operation of the line, ensuring agreed standards are met & all documents are completed correctly
• Record & assess the OEE of the line
• Responsibility for all line management tasks for all operatives including coaching & development, handling any disciplinary issues, managing timesheets and performance & attendance issues.
• Complete all production report requirements
• Ensure that all quality processes are followed
• Ensure rejected product / non‐conformance is rectified as high priority.
• Perform stock checks of raw materials & packaging as requested
• Implement Continuous Improvement throughout the process
• Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement including completing risk assessments and COSHH adherence
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.