£35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
The Successful Senior QA Technologist will ideally be qualified to degree level in a food science / micro / chemistry subject with Food Safety Level 3 and be lead auditor qualified with external auditing experience. You will have extensive experience of implementing QA systems and ideally knowledge and experience in a range of food processing technologies (canning, formula, powder blends, aseptic etc).
Responsibilities of the Senior QA Technologist include:
• Lead and motivate the team in the achievement of their objectives
• Contribute to developing the competency of quality professionals
• Promote quality awareness and commitment to quality across the unit
• Set operational objectives in collaboration with the Quality Manager
• Define and update specific quality procedures, instructions and tools in the area of technical expertise
• Contribute to, define and follow-up on quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• HACCP team leader for production facility
• Support activities to achieve compliance with the group Quality Management System requirements and other applicable instructions and standards
• Continuous improvement of first-time quality issues related to co-man specific, product & process Lead the Halal & Kosher compliance project
• Lead the audits of co-manufacturers
• Support unit readiness for internal and external audits
• Perform and coordinate GMP audits
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.