£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
Reporting to the Planning Manager and sitting in an established supply chain team, the Lead Planner / Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for working closely with their customers to collate forecast information to formulate long-term production plans based on those sales forecasts.
The successful Lead Planner / Supply Chain Planner with have previous supply planning or demand planning experience in an FMCG environment with experience of ERP / MRP systems.
Responsibilities of the Lead Planner / Supply Chain Planner include:
• Work closely with customers to gather and ensure accurate forecast information is entered into the system to enable short and long term planning.
• Analyse consolidated demand information to react to changes in demand and to take appropriate action where required, working with key stakeholders to ensure corrective actions have been taken.
• Ensure monthly customer forecasts are delivering the expected data and results.
• Delivery of timely and accurate annual and quarterly activity plans
• Represent the Manufacturing and Production Plan in production planning meetings, customer cells, Sales and Operating Planning meetings
• Maintain close relationships with the support functions to ensure the agreed plans are communicated to the Operations team
• Work with other lead planners to ensure that the overall production plan is cohesive and achievable.
Fixed term contract basis direct with client, equivalent of £30,000 per annum pro rata + holidays
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.