+44 (0)151 666 8922
1 day ago
The Assistant E&P/MEP Engineer will be working within our client’s Mechanical, Electrical & Plant Engineering team, who produce the design delivery of E&P/MEP projects for high profile rail engineering projects across the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid grounding in infrastructure MEP Design, who is hoping to develop their career further as an E&P engineer.
The Assistant E&P engineer’s main duties will be the production of E&P/MEP designs as instructed by the projects Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) and or Lead Engineer and to be responsible for:
- Ensuring designs are completed to meet CRE/Lead Engineers requirements.
- Ensuring designs are completed to the timescales agreed with the CRE/Lead Engineer.
- Planning the allocated design works to meet the agreed timescales.
- Identify changes to the projects client requirements and raise the changes with the CRE/Lead Engineer
The Assistant E&P Engineer will have:
- A good understanding of CSM/CDM regulations and requirements. (internal training will be provided.)
- Knowledge of design software such as Amtech, Microstation and Relux.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.