+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 2 months ago
The E&P Engineer will be tasked with the design delivery of key E&P/MEP projects, allocated to them by the team leader. Taking on a senior position within the MEP Engineering team, the successful E&P Engineer will play a leading role in encouraging and driving high performance within the team.
- Ensuring projects are completed to meet all client’s requirements and applicable standards.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the agreed project programme.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the agreed budget.
- Plan the project works and provide forward view resource forecasting to enable the team leader to allocate suitable resource to the projects.
- Identify changes to the projects client requirements and raise the changes with the Project Management Team.
- Provide monthly cost to complete forecasts for the Project Management Team.
The E&P Engineer will have:
- Considerable E&P Engineering experience with exposure to rail and/or infrastructure engineering industries
- Ability to manage complex or non-standard design solutions
- Have a good understanding of CSM/CDM regulations and requirements
There is an excellent package on offer in addition to a highly competitive salary, which includes 25 days + bank holidays, excellent company pension contribution, discretionary bonus based on company performance, life insurance and various other schemes.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.