£Excellent + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 days ago
Circa £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Telford, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromich, Birmingham, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
A global blue chip FMCG client is currently seeing an experienced FMCG Food Manufacturing Quality Lead / Quality Manager / Food Safety Trainer to join their business as a Food Safety Training Lead on a permanent basis.
Essentially applicant would have knowledge and experience of working within FMCG Food or Drink Manufacturing environment and someone who hold Level 3+ HACCP certificate. You must be able to demonstrate practice application of GMP & Food Manufacturing principles. Formal food qualification would be highly desirable along with certified training in delivering training such as Train the Trainer / ILM.
Food Safety Training Lead responsibilities include:
• To collaboratively with work the People Department and Operations to identify and ensure that training requirements are supported and supplemented for Basic Food Hygiene and HACCP
• Deliver Food Safety Training through a variety of styles (induction, collective and individual briefs etc)
• Develop and implement site training processes and documents
• Ensure appropriate training is delivered to employees to ensure maximum efficiency of the cleaning process.
• Conduct and manage Legal, Compliance and HACCP audits. Ensure site HACCP system is kept up to date and is reviewed in a timely manner.
• To collaboratively work with the HACCP team to review the HACCP plan according to defined schedules, hold HACCP meetings to schedule and agenda. Drive all change controls with any potential impact on food safety.
Applications via CV submission.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.