North West England
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 days ago
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the National Account Manager will have full autonomy for the accounts including P&L, budget management and terms negotiations. The Foodservice National Account Manager will work closely with the marketing team to promote and grow sales across existing accounts as well as explore opportunities for new accounts in the foodservice sector.
The successful Foodservice National Account Manager will have current or recent experience of working for a branded food or drink business and will be actively working with and have strong contacts with distributors such as Bidfood and Brakes. You will be an enthusiastic and passionate sales professional driving sales and customer loyalty through the development of key relationships.
Responsibilities of the Foodservice National Account Manager include:
• In collaboration with Marketing and Category, plan, develop and execute Customer Account plans aligned to key business objectives and financial targets
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets in all territories and accounts
• Provide monthly financial review of all accounts detailing volume, NSV, trade spend and margin projections for the year versus annual Plan
• Present and position new products and concepts, developing launch plans for trade partners
• Plan, negotiate and agree annual trading agreements with relevant customers.
• Manage and track all promotional spend and JBP investments.
• Plan, develop and administer promotional activities
• Collaborate with customer on demand and forecasting requirements providing data internally to demand planning team to enable accurate forward forecasts and minimise write offs
• Ensure back-office team are kept up to date with all customer activity (new listings, de listing, promotions, price changes)
• Keep up to date with market developments through EPOS tracking, Store checks, online checks and close collaboration with Category team
• Identify potential new customers making clear recommendations for next steps
• Completion of all customer administrative requirements in a timely manner
• Attend all relevant trade shows for customers within account portfolio
Application via CV
Benefits: car allowance, 20% bonus scheme, pension, life insurance, study support, hybrid working (2 days from home)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.