£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 days ago
The successful Customer Service Manager will have previous experience within an FMCG environment with a strong understanding of supply chain and associated lead times. You will have management and leadership experience, influencing and developing teams to take ownership and lead by example.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager include:
- Support in providing accurate and timely information to enable quick resolutions of OTIF risks
- Ensure any quality related issues which impact customer availability / stock levels are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure that product is available on time with minimal stock holding.
- Ensuring customers are charged appropriately
- Ensure inventory levels and value are managed in line with targets and budgets.
- To support the working capital budget
- To lead escalation with all customers to ensure cost impacts are not incurred for service delivery.
- To be responsible for ensuring OTIF is met for all customers
- To be the single point of contact for all customer escalations within the UK
- To promote a can do attitude and lead by example, developing self-managed and motivated teams with the capability to drive their own performance standards.
- To take the lead role in developing a positive employee relations environment, building positive and constructive relationships.
- To build relationships with all business unit managers to ensure seamless and responsive escalation responses
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.