£24000 - £26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
Reporting to the Senior Planner, the successful Materials Planner / Scheduler will be responsible for managing inventory levels of stocks, creating Purchase Orders and communicating orders to suppliers in line with lead time and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
The successful candidate will have previous production / materials / stock planning experience within a fast-paced complex manufacturing environment. The role requires you to have strong IT skills and have experience of using MRP systems.
Responsibilities of the Materials Planner / Scheduler include:
- Managing and progressing the flow of inbound materials to meet the production plan.
- Managing stocks within agreed parameters
- Critical analysis and management of materials requirements
- Managing suppliers ensuring adherence to schedules and escalating any issues
- Resolve conflict with suppliers and secure agreements to trade off as required.
- Dealing with discontinuations of products
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.