£23 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
11 days ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Travelling around various housing associations in the Kent area
- Testing of communal areas and domestic dwellings
- Completing all testing and electrical work required within the properties
- Customer facing role – dealing with clients and residents
- Fixed wire testing in occupied & unoccupied housing, offices and factories.
Experience required includes:
- Testing in residential areas
- Experience in using testing equipment
- Experience using EICR reporting systems
- DBS Cleared
- Driving Licence & Own Transport Preferred. (can provide transport if necessary)
- Previous experience in EICR and Electrical Installation is essential.
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Installing & Commissioning Electrotechnical systems and equipment.(AM2 included).
- ECS card Holder and Certified to current IET wiring regulations
- Proficient testing qualification such as 2391/4/5
- Excellent communication & presentation skills as you will be required to be client/ customer facing
Hours of work:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
37.5 hours per week (overtime occasionally available)
(Mileage is also available)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please apply now.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.