£10 - £13.15 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8937
5 months ago
6 - 8 weeks
Daily Duties Include:
- Completing safety inspections on electrical appliances & equipment around the site.
- Recording Test data within a handheld test equipment.
- Will be working directly with the client on site so must have excellent customer service skills.
Experience required includes:
- Previous experience of portable appliance testing
- City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- DBS Cleared (this can be processed once start confirmed)
- Driving Licence & Own Transport Preferred. (can provide transport if necessary)
Hours of work:
37.5hrs per week
Monday to Friday
CIS or Umbrella pay rate = £13.15ph
PAYE = £10.00ph
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: PAT Engineer, PAT Tester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.