Competitive + competitive package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control and Instrumentation Technical Authority to join a leading design Consultancy working on a portfolio of projects across the process industries.
The C&I Technical Lead will be responsible for C&I Technical assurance and leadership with a focus on engineering and design operations as part of a multi-discipline TA team.
They will be required to support at all stages of project delivery including; client engagement, tendering, concept, detailed design, construction, commissioning, handover and legacy remedial works and have sufficient breadth of experience to work across multiple project types include energy, power, water, highways, defence and rail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing engineering/ design and build phase estimates for projects and studies
- Providing proactive engaged support and have a strong understanding of project risks and mitigation measures
- Achieving safe-by-design, compliant, future proofed, cost-effective, sustainable, digitally enabled C&I output
- C&I corporate process management including technical, competency, software systems, technical standards and innovation
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in Control & Instrumentation across a wider range of industries, under-pinned with UK professional certifications
- UK Chartership with a history of continued professional development and robust technically focussed knowledge and ability
- A strong knowledge and understanding of engineering and design operations and be able to deliver works personally for estimates, assurance, reports, audits, inspections, client presentations and similar
- The ability to work on sensitive projects and develop sensitive documents
- In depth knowledge of UK project delivery across multiple sectors, supply chains, professional organisations, codes / standards, risk and safety.
- Previous experience of multi-discipline projects
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.