+44 (0)151 666 8918
4 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Senior Design Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients.
- Maintain & promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security & quality and be a great team player.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of relevant legislative documentation / standards associated with design engineering.
- Application of knowledge to confirm designs are prepared which comply with relevant legislation, standards and requirements.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Ensure compliance with Company Assurance Environment, Safety, Health and Quality (ESH&Q) and statutory requirements.
- Ensure the design intent is maintained throughout the lifecycle.
- Ensure application of standards is proportionate and that engineering best practice is adopted.
- Elevate areas of concern to the relevant Principal Engineer.
- Liaise with other discipline areas to ensure overall design intent is maintained.
- Review and check Design Engineers work.
- Monitor and assess competence of Design Engineers in relevant discipline area.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- HND/Degree in Building Services, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Design experience in high hazard material handling and integration with modern manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Experience of building energy management systems, HVAC, special gases and mechanical services
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.