£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
This is a key role within both the site HR team and site leadership teams. The key responsbility is for the leadership, development and delivery of the sites operational people strategy.
The view is for this role to progress to a group HR Manager / Business Partner role in the future.
Brief summary of core duties & responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting Directors and other stakeholders with organisational changes including people-related issues
- Taking accountability for all HR documentation, ensuring full compliance
- Supporting the HR team to manage disciplinary, absence & performance issues
- Managing complex or high-risk cases
- Supporting senior managers and directors with annual pay reviews
- Working along side the wider HR team to review and improve strategies
- Working alongside the Group HR Manager on any projects across the business
- Oversee the on-boarding and induction processes
- Reviewing company benefit arrangement when required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.