£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance + 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
+44 (0)151 666 8999
16 days ago
The client is a global technology consultancy that specialises in the design, build, operation, and maintenance of the UK’s critical digital infrastructure, operating across a variety of industries including nuclear, defence, transport, network providers, healthcare and commercial.
The Programme / Senior Project Manager will be supporting the delivery of system and network integration work on to an ongoing nuclear project.
- Contractual Quality and Health & Safety for all projects
- Developing the project’s Management Team, setting standards, identifying the required levels of training and defining specific project roles for all projects
- Including project specific roles and responsibilities for the project team
- Solving complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Reporting project performance, highlighting and managing all risks & issues and their mitigation throughout the project life cycle
- Managing budgets, project risks, issues, project scope and project change control
- Acting as key stakeholder in managing business change
- Customer liaison and stakeholder management as and where required
- Experience in managing concurrent third-party vendors with complex interdependencies
- Ensuring strict financial control of projects are maintained providing project financial status reports
- Always ensuring we adopt a full ownership end-to-end culture.
The Programme / Senior Project Manager will have the following experience:
- You will be a Senior Project Manager or PMO Office head who has had experience coaching and developing less experienced Project Managers
- Nuclear / Defence experience. An understanding of nuclear safety culture will be hugely advantageous
- Accredited. APMQ Accreditation ideally
- Need to be able to demonstrate experience of working across a project life cycle
- Must have an awareness/ knowledge of managing multi-million pound budgets, project risks, issues, project scope and project change control. Scheduling using P6 ideally but this is not an essential requirement
- An awareness of EVM would be advantageous
SC/ DV Clearance would be advantageous
In return, our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package:
- £55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance
- Fully remote working as a permanent arrangement (not covid related)
- 37.5 hour working week
- 33 days holiday including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Company Rewards Scheme
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.