£31500 - £32500 per annum, Benefits: 25 days hol, Pension
+44 (0)151 666 8943
19 days ago
The working hours are Mon-Fri, Days, 7.30am - 4pm but there is flexibility (ie 8.30am-5pm)
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Days based PPM engineer as part of continued investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to achieve plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist your team in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.