£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
The role will be based from their Lancashire offices, with travel to various Nuclear sites as required.
The Assistant Project Engineer will deliver low risk, low complexity tasks and work packages within a formal project environment to contribute towards successful completion of projects, under the control of a Senior Project Manager. They will undertake project administration, procurement and reporting activities, bid support including tender and contract reviews.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering assigned tasks in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality
- Maintaining and promoting high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
- Undertaking tasks for Governance (compliance and reporting)
- Task management of project resources
- Supporting the planning of the task/project
- Supporting, initiating and performing risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions
- Providing appropriate response to contractor, client or internal colleague enquiry and ensure completion of all necessary process documentation
- Contributing to the development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence.
The Assistant Project Manager will have:
- A track record of supporting full project lifecycles on mechanical discipline related projects
- Familiar with structuring and presentation of own work
- Effective multi-tasking working, identify and manage priorities and work to challenging timescales
- Exposure to working within a highly regulated environment (preferably Nuclear)
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- SC/ DV Clearance would be advantageous, but eligibility for clearance is essential
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.