£450 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 months ago
3 months +
Our Client is a UK based technology and engineering company, they provide smart infrastructure solutions to the energy, transportation and water sectors.
Due to an increase in work, an opportunity has arisen for a Nightshift Manager to support them on a scheme in Northampton.
- Lead the nightshift team including general foreman, engineers, quality inspectors and safety advisors.
- Ensure the safe delivery of works in accordance with the approved safe systems of work.
- Ensure works are being delivered in accordance with the approved inspection and test plan.
- Allocate CGT supervision and engineering resource to ensure work of all parties has the required support and oversight.
- Manage coordination with the TSCO and TM foreman to ensure TM is implemented safely and efficiently.
- Keep accurate records of all work completed
- Provide a detailed handover to the dayshift of works complete.
- Facilitate seamless communication between the dayshift and nightshift teams
£450 per day / £562.50 weekends (Outside IR35)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.