£18.50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
4 months ago
- Stripping out an existing building
- Completing enabling works for a new welding contractor to move in.
- General industrial duties including power, lighting, and moving a generator.
Rate of pay:
- £18.50ph - Monday - Friday
- £23.50ph - Saturdays
- £26.00 - Sunday
- Limited self employment pay models ARE available for this role
All candidates must have valid
- Asbestos Awareness Training
Hours of work:
- 07:30-16:30 Monday-Friday (40 hrs)
- Overtime may be available but no guaranteed
- 8-10 weeks
- ASAP/19th July
If you are interested and available to start between now and 19th July, please apply with your updated CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.