Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Full time / Permanent – Reading
Hybrid – 3 days office / 2 days home
My client is a growing pharmaceutical business and due to expansion they are looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis.
They are offering a varied and rewarding opportunity as a Data Reviewer to join the Analytical Development Team. As Data Reviewer, you will be responsible for the verification of laboratory data along with coordinating the writing and checking of project documentation. You will meet internal and external project timelines, releasing excipients and analytical practical work.
This role is suited to someone who has analytical experience and experience in HPLC. Are you looking to move away from the laboratory environment? This could provide the ideal opportunity to progress in a new direction.
Duties will include:
- Assess and write specifications/test methods for API
- Verification of laboratory data and coordinating the writing and checking of project documentation
- Ensure work performed is complaint with applicable procedures
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Analytical experience and experience using HPLC
- Knowledge and experience working within a GMP laboratory environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience of reviewing data in a Pharmaceutical Development environment would be preferred
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.