£20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
4on, 4off, Days, 6am-6pm (some flexibility is required on shifts for holiday cover)
QA - Quality Auditor – Summary of key responsibilities:
- Completion of quality assurance checks throughout the process of producing customer products
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks such as scale records, temperature probes calibration and refrigeration equipment, downloading on a weekly basis data logger info and monitor
- Check daily production paperwork
- Raw materials checks
- Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel
- Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory
- Completion of various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- QA positive release of product including the management of the reject and non-conformance database.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.