£46285 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Occupational Health
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
£46285 inc shift allowance, 5% bonus, private health, life insurance, excellent pension, plus additional benefits
Shift Pattern: Mon – Fri 3 shift 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am
A fantastic opportunity caused by a shift change for 3 new Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
This role will suit someone coming from a regulated environment such as food, pharmaceutical, chemical or the Medical Devices sectors.
The individual must be prepared to work shifts and also much be qualified to at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent in BOTH mechanical and electrical disciplines and have gone through an official time served apprenticeship.
- To optimise the operation of production and site services assets (and ancillary equipment) with technical intervention / continuous improvement with support as required, ensuring compliance to schedule, documentation, safety and cGMP
- Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence
- Can work in various environmental conditions e.g. clean rooms, roof spaces, plant rooms etc.
- Will be required to attend work on a pre-arranged basis to facilitate the implementation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance programme.
- Undertake non-routine improvement work on facilities and equipment.
- Advise where changes to existing systems and equipment will facilitate efficiency
- improvements or direct cost savings to be made or improve compliance.
- To undertake installation, commissioning, and qualification activities.
- To improve the operation of manufacturing, filling, and packaging equipment and
- site services plant and equipment through the application of problem solving and continuous improvement techniques (SPPS) and liaison with original machine and packaging suppliers as necessary
- Comply with site systems through the frequent use of and full understanding of engineering systems such as drawing management system (TeamCenter), computerised maintenance computer system (Maximo) and controlled site documentation (SOP’s and RS’s)
- Maintain familiarity with pharmaceutical systems such as change control, validation and EHS procedures to ensure compliance with company and industry requirements
- Completion of cGMP documentation (e.g log books, cleaning records) as required
- To undertake company-provided training and development in order to remain up to date with the technology associated with the complete maintenance, repair, and continuous improvement of all new equipment.
- To support other employees in their training and development
Full time served apprenticeship qualified engineer
NVQ Level 3 level at least within mechanical and electrical disciplines (no preference on bias)
Familiarity with CMMS systems such as Maximo
Performing Risk Assessments with a high level of health & safety awareness within their environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.