£18500 per annum, Benefits: 28 days annual leave
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
Working for an FMCG Food manufacturer
Monday to Thursday, 7am-3pm
35.25 hours per week
This is a highly successful and well established business who continue to grow, and as such this role has the opportunity for progression to Section Manager in the future.
A leading FMCG food manufacturer in Oldham is currently seeking a Production Line Leader to join their team on the day shift. The purpose of this role is to lead a team of Production Operatives to maximise the quality, service and efficiency of the production line at all times.
Reporting to the Section Manager on shift, the successful candidate will have experience of leading or supervising a team, We will consider any FMCG distributon or manufacturing backgrounds as full product training will br provided
Summary of core responsibilities:
- Promote effective working relationships
- Maintain company standards – Hygiene / GMP and quality
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is accurately completed
- Report Health and Safety issues and follow up when required.
- Prepare and conduct regular audits
- Ensure adequate skills are available and maintained
- Must drive line efficiencies and continually improve waste
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Conscientious and pays attention to detail
- Likes to be challenged and challenge others to have "right first time" approach
- Willing to learn new tasks and take on additional responsibilities
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.