£28800 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
Shifts: Sun-Weds OR Tues-Fri, rotating with 1x week of days and 1x week of nights, 12 hours, 6-6
(The shift pattern will then swap over - further details will be provided upon tel screen).
Food Manufacturing experience is not essential as full training will be provided, however we are looking for leadership / management experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
A leading FMCG Manufacturer with a site based in North Manchester are currently seeking Production Team Leaders. This is a fantastic business who are going from strength to strength. They have a fantastic culture with a friendly, supportive and development-focused environment.
As Production Line Leader, you will work closely with the QA Department to co-ordinate activities. These activities will be designed to ensure efficient manufacture and packing of product to the correct specification, maintaining the highest standards of quality throughout.
Production Line Leader - summary of responsibilities:
• To provide direction and support to the team, managing and facilitating their performance and development
• In conjunction with Shift QA Technician, compile product for and report outcomes and actions from QA checks. Summarise data base and boards
• Monitor quality at each key stage from process to primary packing, making adjustments where necessary
• Ensure accurate recording of information on M3, including shift housekeeping
• Ensure product quality is maintained throughout the manufacturing process by adherence to plant set up, technical specifications and quality assurance processes.
• Lead the efficient set up of plant at start of production and at product changeovers
• Monitor Hygiene and Housekeeping practices and ensure clean as you go is practiced
• Ensure that good Health and Safety practices and behaviours are adopted at all times
We are looking for a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and to influence at all levels. You will also have a positive and proactive approach with the drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.