£32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
Days, 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Includes mobile phone and laptop
Due to internal promotions as well as wider site expansion projects, a leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer to join their Engineering team. This business is expanding and will offer very strong career development opportunities for those who want to work for a progressive manufacturing business.
Working closely with the Engineering projects, quality and operations teams, as the Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for suggesting and highlighting engineering process improvements on site assets as well as analysing data and working collaboratively to suggest and implement improvements.
Process Improvement Engineer – summary of key responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed analysis of process performance losses
- Establish and present the business case of proven performance losses
- Gather reliable and consistent data to confirm findings
- Define areas for improvement
- Conduct cost benefit analysis
- Conduct and manage trials. Confirm outcomes with reliable data
- Support production teams with the training of operators on technical aspects
- Implement, in bed and validate new practises and process changes
- Assist other departments in route cause analysis
- Review, update and write standard operating procedures
- Assist other functions of the business when required
- Complete detailed report writing
- Conduct customer complaint investigations
- Attend regular process meetings
- Cooperate and promote culture change in H&S, environment and quality areas
- Customer and/or supplier interaction on technical issues
- Daily monitoring of process and quality data
Please apply via CV submission to Paul Bradley.
Commutable from: Gainsborough, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.