North West England
+44 (0)151 666 8954
4 months ago
Deeside, Chester, North West (with some remote working optional)
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Supply Chain Export Administrator. This is a completely new position for the business, as such any international export experience would be deemed highly desirable.
You will be an Export Administrator ideally having a good overview of Third Party International Haulage, Production and Warehouse capabilities. A flexible approach is needed as this is a new position to the business driven by business growth within International Markets globally, so the successful applicant need to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the role and business.
Supply Chain Export Administrator responsibilities include:
• Prepare export documentation in compliance with tariff and customs regulations.
• Maintain and update all necessary customs records.
• Process sales orders.
• Liaise with customs and suppliers.
• Maintain customer information files and records housekeeping.
• Assist in the provision of front line response across department to all internal enquiries regarding pricing, lead time, availability, open order book, order schedule and shipping progression.
• Provide general administrative support to the Commercial Team, and any other adhoc duties associated with the role.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.