Competitive salary + package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join an organisation who specialise the provision of bespoke design and manufacture of plant and equipment, across a wide range of markets.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for refining, interpreting and agreeing schedule, specifications, scopes and values as well as managing all information, communication and activity relating the portfolio of projects, including aspects such as:‐
- Project strategy
- Health & safety, environment aspects
- Risk assessments
- Terms and conditions
They will be required to:
- Liase with resource/ department managers and support personnel to enable project completion to time, cost, scope and quality
- Act as focal point of contact for client ensuring client expectations are managed proactively, diplomatically and constructively and that clients are kept informed and aware of project status throughout
- Manage and influence any change to the project, controlling activity and information which will underpin successful project delivery
- Agree timing and format of status reports to client
- Manage resource and configuration
- Manage all projects with adherence to company procedures, within pre‐determined project strategy, conditions, schedule and budgets
- Consider methodology and changing workloads with respect to the project strategy at key stages of the project
- Investigate availability and suitability of different resources and, as necessary, discuss proposals with design, manufacture, procurement and accounts departments
- Ensure project control procedures are applied to generate effective quality check
Due to the nature of the projects, the Senior Project must hold current SC or DV clearance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.