Jersey Channel Islands
+44 (0)151 666 8954
14 days ago
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE (OTE £55,000+)
4 on 4 off Days
Jersey, Channel Islands.
A FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi skilled Engineer to join the Engineering Team on a permanent basis at their site in Jersey. The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will have experience within the FMCG environment with formal engineering qualifications, electrical bias is preferred but will accept applications from mechanically biased as long as multi skilled.
Multi skilled Engineer responsibilities:
• Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Liaise with contractors, to assess the quality and performance of their work in order to ensure that correct standards are maintained.
• Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
• Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
• Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
• Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
Experience carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery or similar is desirable.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.