+44 (0)151 666 8999
8 months ago
Full time / Permanent – Herts
My client is a looking for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis.
The role has come about due to growth within the business. This role is suited to someone who wants to join a growing business and continue the journey of success. This role will be suited to someone who wants to join them on an amazing journey and develop and expand their existing skincare brand.
This role will suit someone who is looking to boost your career by getting involved in development and innovation. You will mentor and drive a team to produce skincare products.
Duties will include:
- Develops high-level formulas for personal care applications based on marketing specification and best solutions.
- Sources and tests raw materials offering a professional judgement with the aim to evaluate and develop new products and technologies.
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring to the team of scientists
- Is the in-house adviser on key scientific discipline areas and optimum blending procedures.
- Collaborates with external parties during defined projects and proactively in order to maximise potential opportunities.
- Have a related degree qualification
- Have at least 3/4 years cosmetic formulation experience in a similar role
- SPF formulation expertise is a plus
- Have experience in working effectively in cross functional teams to drive results
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have a passion for skincare, innovation with a constant focus on customer needs
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Larab@scantec.co.uk or call me 0151 6668922
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.