£35 - £45 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Building Inspector Contract
about 2 months ago
3 Months +
This is a home based role with circa 10,000 - 15,000 miles/year travel, servicing key clients within the North West (can be tailored to suit the individual, with a Cheshire and Greater Manchester focus) that would suit professionals with either Building Control or Warranty Surveying experience.
To provide site inspection and technical building and construction expertise relating to the risk management of construction sites registered for Structural Warranty and Building Control.
- Part or Full member of professional organisations: RICS / CIOB / CABE / Similar
- Relevant BC, plan check, and site inspection experience or relevant Warranty experience
- In depth technical knowledge of Building Regs and other relevant construction standards
- Requires basic understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects
- Full UK Driving Licence
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.